Super Mario 3D Game2y

For a few weeks Super Mario 3D World is talked about everywhere: on the Internet, on TV ... Everybody was announced as the new game Mario must, as one of the flagship titles for Christmas and Wii U . And if the latest Mario games were good, they lacked for me the little something that rendraientt cults. So it is both impatient and skeptical as I put the disc in the console ...


In this new section, I discovered that we can play Mario, but Luigi, Toad and even Peach. If the 4 characters are present, it is because Bowser has captured fairies. And to frustrate the plans of the monster, I'll have to go through trials, but also collect stars to unlock levels to explore. It also reminds me of the mechanics of Super Mario 64. But the game gets another idea already seen in other adventures plumber.


The system of costumes, including the legendary tanuki suit is resumed, while providing new delirious. I can turn myself into a shell to destroy scenery and goombas, splitting me to do more damage and test the new cult transformation: cat. And costumes, they are useful because the levels are as crazy as my transformations. Evolving in a colorful and crazy world, I do not have a moment's respite. The levels are all different, bringing a variety of challenges: solving puzzles, mini-games and boss to eliminate. And handling is at the rendezvous: with a quick start, even casual players can have fun!


I must admit that this new Mario game has many qualities. Very nice for the Wii U, pretty easy as a whole and with the ability to play multiplayer games, cooperation, it has it all and meet family or friends. Yet it has a defect still difficult to digest: a capricious camera. Is not always where you have placed it just spoils the game experience It's a shame, and it prevents the game to achieve perfection. But besides that, this Mario is really good and deserves the attention of players.
Super Mario 3D World is a game that will appeal to everyone: fans of the first hour as new players, big and small ... It is truly one of the best sellers to be on Wii U. Discover and rediscover eternal licenses.



0 commentaires:

Post a Comment